Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life Insurance: Change My Banking Information

Change My Banking Information
  • Please complete all sections of the Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement form.
  • Please ensure you review the “Pre-Authorized Debit Terms and Conditions”.
  • The form must be signed and dated by Bank Account Owner. This will give us authorization to draft the new account.
  • Be sure to include a signed voided cheque or an authorization to honor transfers of funds from the account to be debited with your “Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement”.
  • Remember to write the policy number (Example: 10 61111111) somewhere along the top portion of the voided cheque.
  • Mail or fax the completed Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement, signed voided cheque or deposit slip to:
Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
Attn: Client Services

P.O. Box 174
Streetsville, ON L5M 2B8
FAX (905) 813 - 5312
Please allow us 3 to 10 working days after receipt to process your request.
For additional assistance or help with completing this form you may contact your agent or the Home Office at 1-800-387-7876. You can also email us at
plicc_cn@primerica.com

4 comments:

  1. I am happy that I have found a life policy option that is quick and easy to get without a medical examination. I will opt for this life policy as I don't care about medical exam and wants to make insurance quickly. This article has helped me a lot and gave me an idea to buy life insurance in short time. Thanks. life insurance quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing.life insurance rates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm unable to change my banking information and im closing my act that the pmt is comming out ,have tried to changeable 7nable please call me (559)994-2019
    I'm waiting for a email so please help
    Christina.beighey70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m disappointed to have learned that when I called to change my back account information they could not assist me. The rep”Jim” informed me I had to speak with my agent or mail in a change of bank account form. Which can take forever. Problem is the agent I signed up with no longer works with them. He gave me a secondary agent that I reached out to a couple of times and texted. I’m awaiting a call back. I became a shareholder many many years ago to set up a college fund for my daughter. She is now 18 in college and we need the money for her tuition. I went online to see if I can edit my banking information Independently and I cannot. This is very frustrating. I believe they need a more updated process to allowing shareholders to access their bank information without the agent or need to mail in a form. So old school. Hopefully I receive a callback soon from Hugh Medor the secondary agent I was asked to speak with. I also asked to speak with someone else that could assist me and the rep told me to call the agent. Then he informs me that they are trying to protect me money.Well you are doing a great job protecting my money from me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete